This website is operated and provided by CheapDigitizing having its registered office at LS-189, Sector 11-J, North Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan.
References to “CheapDigitizing”, “we”, “us” or “our” are references to CheapDigitizing.
Here we at CheapDigitizing respect privacy and protects personal information of their clients.
We collect information when;
- You use our website
- Through sign-up
- Any form or contact
- Interactions with any content published by us.
- Use of our services.
We have provided information on your rights and where to may contact for privacy matters.
What information we collect?
- Your name;
- Your Organization name; (you own or work);
- Your contact information including your home or work address, telephone and email.
- Your CheapDigitizing account security credentials, username and password.
- Communicational Information, such as chat transcripts and emails.
- Your designs stored in our applications, such as artworks, embroidery files and vector files.
- Social information when you connect with us on any social media website.
Every time you visit our Site, we may automatically collect information including.
The medium you are connected to us with. E.g. internet browser, device type and operating system.
How you use our websites, the visits and traffics data.
We do not collect or receive any financial details. As for payments, your information is directly sent to the third-party payment gateways by you. No Credit Card or Banking details reach us or our servers.
How we collect your information?
- Information you give to us when you signup for our services. When you sign-up you provide us certain information, such as your name, company, email and country.
- Other similar information you give us on our site when you fill out forms or corresponding to us via email or phone.
- Social Media. It totally depends on your privacy setting what you allow to share with us and public on platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Other Information we collect.
We may also collect information from you with cookies and other analytical tools we use, when you visit our Site. This is solely done to make our Site and its usage better. Cookies are small text files that stay on you computer to remember your as our visitor. Additional information about cookies can be found here. https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
In addition, we will automatically collect your IP address.
How safe is your information?
You trusted us, and we take deep measures to ensure the security of your information you provided to us and protect it from unauthorized disclosure.
When your financial information is transmitted to third party websites for payment processing, they are protected and encrypted with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
The internet is not a safe place, any information that has reached us will be guarded. But we do not take responsibility of any information you may have transmitted over the internet or before it reached us.
We keep all the information in our secure server’s databases, that are leased by WEBNX Inc. Your information is kept in tight security, ensuring SSL encryption when transacting information from one place to another.
External Links on our Site.
You may find links to other Sites, that may be Social Media or any other third party website. We do our best to keep only high quality links, sites that respect privacy. We are not responsible for the content, security and privacy practices adopted by other websites. Once you are on a different site, regardless its through our Site, you are subject to the scope of that website. Including but not limited to its terms, policies and other practices. Please check these information before submitting any data on that site.
Why we need this information?
We purposely collect user information to deliver services in a safe and efficient manner. Your information may also be used in creating a better user experience for you and your devices, such as your computer or mobile. We may also use and disclose your information for the following purposes.
- To respond inquires and improve customer service.
- To communicate with you.
- Send you marketing materials. (only on your consent)
- For our billing and accounting use.
- To keep a healthy relation as a website user or a customer.
- For administration purposes. Including internal operations, data analysis, troubleshooting, research and surveys.
- To showcase our abilities, display your designs on our Site & Social Media. (when allowed to do so)
Is your information shared?
The following events will share your information with the stated reciepients.
When Paying, your personal and credit card information is sent to our payment gateways under PCI Compliance by you. Gateways are 2CO and Bluesnap. Read their privacy policies here and here.
Google Analytics. Any event information that is collected by GA will be retained for 14 months only.
We have setup Google Analytics to collect User-ID to serve you better experience with our service. This User-ID is not anything that may belong to you as your personal information. Yet it is just some Customer ID, generated by CheapDigitizing itself.
We may also share your personal information with:
Third parties who support our information technology or handle mailings on our behalf;
law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties if we are required by law to do so, or in other limited circumstances (for example if required by a court order or regulatory authority, or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber-crime or to protect the Site, our products or our technology assets or the rights, property or personal safety of any person);
For how long do we keep your information?
We will only keep your information until it is required to perform the stated purposes or if required for any legal obligations.
If you choose to terminate your account you have us, or choose not to go ahead from the trial you availed, we may keep your information.
Where is your personal information?
You may review or change your personal information that you have given to us. Log-in to your account and go to Profile. Here you will see all the information you gave.
How to contact for privacy complaint.
If you have any queries regarding privacy, your may contact us via phone on +1 (262) 226-2678; or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.